The 22nd Annual Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival, presented by Logix Federal Credit Union, comes to Old Town Newhall this Saturday, April 18, and Sunday, April 19. For continual updates from the festival, follow CowboyFestSC on Twitter and Facebook.com/CityofSantaClarita.
There are certain tips and information that may be helpful, especially for new festival attendees:
- General Admission for the Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival is $10 adult/$7 child (11 & under) for Saturday or Sunday. VIP passes are good for Saturday and Sunday and are $75 and include extra cowboy perks.
- General admission tickets can be purchased at the shuttle site.
- Kids under 3 enter for free.
- Other separately-ticketed performances happening at the Canyon Theatre Guild, the Repertory East Playhouse, The Vu Bar and Lounge, Rancho Camulos Museum, Heritage Junction, and William S. Hart Mansion.
- The shuttle site is located at Railroad Avenue and 13th Street in the City of Santa Clarita.
- The shuttle to William S. Hart Park is free and there is no on-site parking, so all attendees must park at the shuttle site.
From Interstate 5:
- Exit Lyons Avenue, proceed east 2 miles
- Turn left on Railroad Ave. & prepare for right turn.
- Turn Right onto 13th St.
- Exit Newhall Avenue & stay to right on Railroad Ave
- Turn Right onto 13th Street, cross RR tracks to shuttle site
- Tickets can be purchased at the shuttle site. For a list of commonly asked questions click here.
- We love to see our Festival patrons dress like the West!
- Festival presenters suggest comfortable closed toed shoes.
- Check the weather. While most performances are inside or under cover, much of the festival is open-air.
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
FOOD & WATER
- A variety of great food is available for purchase at the William S. Hart Park.
- Bottled water is provided.
- Guests are allowed to take pictures at the Festival.
- Pets are not allowed on the property with the exception of Guide Dogs or Service Dogs.
- Guns and knives, even if they’re decorative, are not allowed onto the property.
- An ATM is available on site.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase on site.