The America’s Job Center of California will host the SCV Library Resources For Your Job Search Workshop on Friday, September 18, from 2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. at the College of the Canyons University Center in Suite 250.
The Santa Clarita Public Library has a wide array of resources to help job seekers better improve resumes, cover letters and interview skills.
Event attendees will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Get feedback on your resume or cover letter within 24 hours/7 days a week
- Gain access to LIVE interview coaching online
- Improve your basic computer skills
- Discover the best career path
- And, much, much more at no cost.
To register for the event and to find out more information about the event, visit WorkSantaClarita.com or call (661) 799-WORK (9675).