The America’s Job Center of California (formerly the WorkSource Center) will be hosting a job recruitment for Allied Barton on Wednesday, September 16, from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. at the College of the Canyons University Center in Suite 107.
Allied Barton is looking for well qualified candidates to join their highly trained security team.
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years age or older
- Must have High School Diploma or GED, or at least 5 years of viable employment history
- No criminal convictions as specified under AlliedBarton Guidelines
- Able to work in the United States
- Negative result in pre-employment drug screen
- Must have valid Guard Card
For more information about recruitment events and services available through American’s Job Center of California (formerly the WorkSource Center), visit WorkSantaClarita.com or call (661) 799-WORK (9675).